We are excited to welcome our Class of 2015 and are busy preparing for your arrival. While we work out further details around the orientation and ensure that your induction into college life is smooth, below are a few pointers that can help you arrange your travel and assist you in gearing up for NIMT:
- Moving-In: Friday, September 4, 2015 (4 PM onwards) – Sunday, September 6, 2015 (by 12 PM)
- Registration: Saturday, September 5, 2015 – Monday, September 7, 2015 (10 AM to 6 PM on Saturday, Sunday and 9 AM to 1 PM on Monday).Here is a list of forms and affidavits to be submitted at the time of registration.
- Parents’ Orientation: Details will be uploaded soon on this page.
- Open Fair (for SIM Card, Bank Account, Smart Card, etc.,): Monday, September 7, 2015 (9 AM – 1 PM)
- Student Orientation Week: From September 7 2015 (2 PM onwards) – September 12, 2015
You will be able buy textbooks and reading material during the Orientation week.
Please note that room allocations for the first year will be emailed to you about 2-3 weeks before your arrival on campus.
Orientation for parents is optional. If accompanying their ward, they are expected to make their own stay arrangements. There is no provision for parents to stay on campus. Here is a list of recommended hotels near the campus. Parents are expected to leave by 3 PM on Monday, September 7, 2015.
Soon you will get busy preparing and packing for your adventurous year at NIMT, here is a list of things we recommend you to carry to campus.
More updates to follow soon. Keep checking this space for the same.
See you soon at the NIMT Campus!