The conference “National Conference on Emerging field of Paramedical Sciences in Technological Era” was held at NIMT Institute of Medical and Paramedical Sciences, Greater Noida, India on 27th April 2019.
The conference was organized by Dr. Hemlata Srivastava from Department of Paramedical Sciences at NIMT Institute of Medical and Paramedical Sciences and and chaired by Dr. K.P. Singh, Chairman, NIMT Group of Institutions.
The key speakers of the conferences were Dr. Subodh Kumar Astt. Prof. (Deptt. Of Biotechnology & Microbiology at NIU), Dr. Khushboo Chaudhary, Astt. Prof (Deptt. Of Biosciences & Biotechnology at HIMT), Dr. Shipra (Co-Founder of weupgrade), Capt. Indiraw Rani (General Manager – Nursing of Jaypee Hospital), Dr. Nida Astt. Prof. (Deptt. Of Physiotherapy at NIMT), Alok Kr. Gupta Astt. Prof. (Deptt. Of Biotechnology at NIMT) and Dr. Gaurav Garg, Scientist (LCGC Company with Agilant Technology).
The speakers exchanged ideas and thoughts on key issues related to paramedical sciences including
1. Evolutionary history of genes in malaria parasite (Dr. Shipra)
2. Current trends in genomics for molecular diagnostic purpose in clinical setup (Dr. Gaurav Garg)
3. Phytoremediation (Dr. Khusboo Chaudhary)
4. Effect of Gadgets (Dr. Nida)
5. Cyber Security (Alok Kr. Gupta)
6. Intellectual Property Rights (Captt. Indira rani)
7. Biomarker Development (Dr. Subodh Kumar).
The endeavor of the conference was to spread the knowledge and know-how of the latest techniques in paramedical sciences.
No items found.