27th April 2019
National conference on paramedical sciences provide unique platform for emerging paramedical students to enhance their ideas and explore themselves in new technological era. The conference will be organized in NIMT Institute Of Medical and Paramedical Sciences. The conference covers the all major fields such as Physiotherapy, Radiology, Nursing, Biotechnology, Medical Microbiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Drug Development which are guiding the students in new direction. The main aim of the event is to motivate the students, researcher, academicians, industrial participants for exchanging their ideas and knowledge of paramedical sciences in the new technological-era. This conference will be an excellent for learning the new techniques and innovative idea in paramedical sciences.
- Advance Imaging Technologies
- Effect Of Gadgets On Different Posture
- Lifestyle Disorder
- Women And Child Health
- Advancement In Clinical Diagnosis
- Instrumentation And Bioanalytical Techniques
- Medical Microbiology
- Drug Development
- Biomarkers and Biosensors
Registration Deadline – 25th April 2019
Abstract Submission Deadline – 25th April 2019
Confirmation of Selected Participants- 25th April 2019
Time – 09:30 am
Date – 27th April 2019
Students / Reseacher Scholar – 1000/-
Academician – 1500/-
Industrial Participants – 2000/-
On-Spot Registration – 2500/-
Abstract Submission Guidelines
The conference covers all type of participants related to paramedical departments. It includes academicians like Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, University Students such as Undergraduate, Post-Graduate Students and Research Scholars and industrial collaborators. The event accept the abstract for the presentation either in form of poster or research paper that must be contain (i) Title (ii) List of authors (iii) Affiliation of individual author (iv) Description of article. The description of work in the abstract must not be more than 200 words.
The participants that present their work in form of poster contain specific specification of size 48″x36″. The poster describe full description of the article includes abstract, introduction, methodology, results and conclusions.
- Payment can be made while submitting registration form at http://erp.nimt.ac.in/register
- Registrations can be made on https://erp.nimt.ac.in/register last date for registration is 20th April 2019. Abstracts can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org alongwith registration number. Last date for abstract submission is 23th April 2019.