- 27th June 2018 – Last Date for Online Registration
- 28th June 2018 – Counselling – GD & PI at NIMT Greater Noida
- 9th July 2018 – Merit List Publication
- 12th July – Last Date for Final Confirmation
The admission to B.A.LL.B 5 Years Integrated Course and 3 Years LLB in the NIMT shall be done through centralised counselling conducted by NIMT Institute of Method and Law for admission through LSAT at NIMT, Greater Noida and Jaipur. The basis of allotment of seats shall be ‘merit-cum- GD & PI’, i.e., LSAT 2018 score and the cumulative marks of GD & PI in the counselling session along with 10th and 12th mark-sheets. Counselling shall start from 28th June, 2018. The participating colleges in the NIMT counselling sessions are:
- NIMT Institute of Method and Law, Greater Noida.
- NIMT Technical and Professional College, Jaipur.
The step-wise procedure for counselling and admission which will be done by NIMT is as follows:
Registration and payment of counseling fee for appearing in the LSAT Counselling of NIMT. (19th to 27th June, 2018)
- A specified number of candidates from various categories based on LSAT merit list will be allowed to participate in the counseling process against actual number of seats available with NIMT Institute of Method & Law and NIMT Technical and Professional College under LSAT.
- The provisionally selected candidates must register themselves and deposit the requisite counselling fee of Rs. 2500/- (Rupees Twenty Five Hundred only) for appearing in the counselling session.
- The candidates failing to deposit the requisite counselling fee through the NIMT online portal or offline through DD by the specified date will lose their right to be considered for admission in NIMT under LSAT 2018 and their names will be dropped from the LSAT 2018 counselling and admission process of NIMT Institute of Method and Law.
- DD of any Nationalised Bank, drawn in favour of NIMT Greater Noida payable at Greater Noida shall be accepted.
Counselling-cum-GD & PI will be done from 28th June to 30th June. Marking criteria will be on the basis of composite score of LSAT, GD, PI , 10th and 12th Marks. Merit list shall be ranked as per composite score.
- The candidates will also have to carry relevant certificates/documents in original issued by the competent authority in support of the various claims made by the candidates along with their admit cards and counselling fee receipts and complete their admission formalities.
- The certificates in original will be checked by the NIMT Institute of Method and Law at the time of their admission.
- The candidates seeking admission under various categories specially those belonging to the reserved categories such as SC/ST/OBC/Specially Abled Person/DFF/NRI and the unreserved category candidates seeking admission under state domicile category, will be required to obtain the relevant and authentic certificates/documents from the competent authorities and produce the same at the time of admission in the NIMT Institute of Method and Law.
PROCEDURE OF COUNSELLING:
1. VERIFICATION OF ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS.
|2. GROUP DISCUSSION ON A CURRENT TOPIC ALONG WITH PERSONAL INTERVIEW.|
|3. INTERACTION WITH FACULTIES AND CAMPUS VISIT.|
Publication of first merit list based on merit-cum-GD & PI (2nd July Tentative)
The first merit list based on merit-cum-GD & PI will be published on the NIMT Institute of Method and Law website.
Completion of Admission Formalities at NIMT
- The candidates whose names appear in the merit list will be required to approach the NIMT Institute of Method and Law with the required documentation and balance amount till 10th July, towards the admission and tuition fees. The counselling fee will be adjusted in the tuition fee.
- The candidate may pay the balance amount online or can draw a Demand Draft of 74,500/- of any Nationalised Bank, in favour of NIMT Greater Noida payable at Greater Noida.
- Those candidates selected in the first merit list who fail to report at the NIMT Institute of Method and Law after the publication of LSAT 2018 merit list and fail to complete the admission formalities as per the NIMT counselling guidelines, i.e., till 10th July, 2018, will automatically lose their claim for admission and their entire amount of counselling fee of Rs. 2500/- (Rupees Twenty Five Hundred only) will be forfeited. In case a student is allotted a seat post counselling and the student chooses not to admit, the Counselling Fee is forfeited.
- Those students who have participated in the counselling session and have not cleared for the merit list, the total amount of counselling fee of Rs. 2500/- (Rupees Twenty Five Hundred only) will be refunded to them.
- Note: Candidate can opt for Physical Counselling or Online Counselling (Registration is mandatory in either case). In case of physical counselling the candidate must appear for PI to be conducted on campus as per the date mentioned In case of online counselling the candidate must schedule the time slots from available time slots. For Online Interview Scheduling Click Here
For enquiries call 09555192192, 09205731835, 09205519570,08447587650, 0973819311